Thursday, February 21, 2008

Free Trial

Choosing an editor is more than just picking a name from a list; you should feel comfortable with the person poring over your work. Completing my free trial supplies you with samples of what my services have to offer you.

I will edit one chapter, no longer than 30 pages, of your manuscript for free.

In return, I ask that you allow me to cite your name and book title on my resume, as having done freelance editing for you.

This free trial is limited to first time users of my services and to works at least the length of a novel.

Submissions will be edited in the order I receive them.

Introductory Rates For Trial Participants' First Contract

If your free trial leads to a contract you can expect fees of $0.50 per page, per editing category. For example, if you desire grammar and developmental edits, the fee equals $1.00 per page.

If you would like an informal critique without edits, you can expect a flat rate of $10.00 per hour that includes one type-written report. I will give you a firm quote upon cursory review of your manuscript.

Co-writing, Ghostwriting, and Mentoring fees are negotiated individually and can vary widely.

Research fees are negotiated per occurrence depending upon the depth of information requested.




No comments: